If you are a new patient to our office, the attached file contains our new patient bundle with forms that will need to be filled out when you arrive at our office. Printing them, filling them out and bringing them with you will allow us to attend to your medical needs more quickly than completing them on your arrival. Thank you and please call our office if you have any questions at all.
All patients should bring:
1. List of current prescription medications that you are taking
2. Your insurance card and any information contained in your insurance manual
3. All recent glasses including all glasses that you actively use such as reading, computer, or sports glasses
Contact lens patients should bring:
1. Copy of your previous contact lens prescription or old boxes/foil packs that show specifications for each eye
2. Wear your contacts to the appointment, unless you are having problems. Do NOT wear contacts if you are having problems -- instead, bring that pair in your contact lens case.
3. Note which contact lens solutions & drops you are using
4. All glasses that you actively use
This web site uses files in Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (pdf) which require Adobe® Acrobat® Reader for viewing and printing. It is available to download free.